Atkins, Endulge Chocolate Covered Almonds 5 Packs 28 g

(Аткинс Миндаль в шоколаде 5 пакетов 28 г Каждый)

Код: 1954
Рейтинг 5, оценок 4
Вид доставки:
Быстрая доставка из США 7-12 дней. Срок доставки предзаказа до 16.12.2020. Без предоплаты.
Обычная доставка из США 12-15 дней. Срок доставки предзаказа до 19.12.2020. Предоплата 10% от суммы заказа.
Бренд: Atkins Страна: USA (США) Штрих-код: 637480070560 Вес: 0.33 кг

Описание товара Аткинс Миндаль в шоколаде 5 пакетов 28 г Каждый.

Description
  • Treat 
  • 2 g Net Carbs* | 1 g Sugar | 140 Calories
  • Naturally & Artificially Flavored

What is the "Hidden Sugar Effect?"

It's common knowledge that consuming foods that contain large amounts of sugar may cause your blood sugar to spike. But did you know other types of carbohydrates may have the same effect on blood sugar? At Atkins, we call this the "Hidden Sugar Effect". For example - vanilla cake with frosting has the same impact on blood sugar as 8 teaspoons of sugar. An Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar has the same impact as 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.*

*Counting Net Carbs?

Fiber and sugar alcohols should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.

Total Carbs (12 g) - Fiber (1 g) - Sugar Alcohols (9 g) = 2 g Atkins Net Carbs

Other Ingredients

Roasted almonds (almonds, corn oil), maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, sodium caseinate, contains less than 1% of vanilla, natural and artificial flavors, confectioner's glaze, coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, sucralose, gum arabic.

Contains almonds, milk and soy.

Made in a facility that also uses peanuts, wheat and other tree nuts.

Disclaimer

While мы strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by мы.

Visit Manufacturer's Website Description
  • Treat 
  • 2 g Net Carbs* | 1 g Sugar | 140 Calories
  • Naturally & Artificially Flavored

What is the "Hidden Sugar Effect?"

It's common knowledge that consuming foods that contain large amounts of sugar may cause your blood sugar to spike. But did you know other types of carbohydrates may have the same effect on blood sugar? At Atkins, we call this the "Hidden Sugar Effect". For example - vanilla cake with frosting has the same impact on blood sugar as 8 teaspoons of sugar. An Atkins Endulge Caramel Nut Chew Bar has the same impact as 1.5 teaspoons of sugar.*

*Counting Net Carbs?

Fiber and sugar alcohols should be subtracted from the total carbs since they minimally impact blood sugar.

Total Carbs (12 g) - Fiber (1 g) - Sugar Alcohols (9 g) = 2 g Atkins Net Carbs

Other Ingredients

Roasted almonds (almonds, corn oil), maltitol, unsweetened chocolate, cocoa butter, milk fat, sodium caseinate, contains less than 1% of vanilla, natural and artificial flavors, confectioner's glaze, coconut oil, salt, soy lecithin, sucralose, gum arabic.

Contains almonds, milk and soy.

Made in a facility that also uses peanuts, wheat and other tree nuts.

Disclaimer

While мы strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by мы.

Visit Manufacturer's Website Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Pack (28 g) Serving Per Container: 5   Amount Per Serving %Daily Value Calories 140   Fat Calories 100   Total Fat 12 g 18% Saturated Fat 4 g 20% Trans Fat 0 g   Cholesterol 0 mg 0% Sodium 25 mg 1% Potassium 115 mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 12 g 4% Dietary Fiber 1 g 4% Sugars 1 g   Sugar Alcohols 9 g   Protein 3 g 3% Vitamin A   0% Vitamin C   0% Calcium   4% Iron   4% Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.   Calories: 2,000 2,500 Total Fat Less than 65 g 80 g Saturated Fat Less than 20 g 25 g Cholesterol Less than 300 mg 300 mg Sodium Less than 2,400 mg 2,400 mg Potassium   3,500 mg 3,500 mg Total Carb   300 g 375 g Dietary Fiber   25 g 30 g Protein   50 g 65 g

Состав

Компонент Состав
Обратите, пожалуйста, внимание.
Материал на этом сайте предоставлен исключительно в информационных целях и не является медицинской консультацией. Всегда консультируйтесь с врачом перед началом любой диеты или программы упражнений.

Отзывы