Immuno-Spec is a comprehensive daily immune support formula developed to enhance several aspects of innate and adaptive immunity year-round.*
Immuno-Spec is the ideal formula for daily immune support. The balanced ratios of nutrients in Immuno-Spec were included to bolster essential immune processes that can become ineffective from suboptimal nutrition‚ a serious problem in most adult populations. Immuno-Spec also includes specific botanical ingredients shown to support immune defenses against seasonal allergies and pathogen infection.*
• Vitamin A plays crucial roles in the differentiation‚ maturity‚ and function of cells of the innate immune system‚ while also influencing humoral immune processes of adaptive immunity.* Vitamin A is needed in continuous supply to support the function of immune organs and maintain mucosal barrier integrity‚ a frontline defense against respiratory and intestinal infection.*
• Selenium is required for the production of selenoproteins‚ which play crucial anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory roles with infectious and chronic disease.* A deficiency in selenium has been repeatedly shown to increase host susceptibility to viral infection and inflammatory cytokine burden.* Interleukin-6 (IL-6) in particular appears to share an inverse relationship with selenium levels. Selenium supplementation may also affect immune cell (macrophage) responses‚ shifting them away from pro-inflammatory reactions (e.g.‚ cytokine release) that contribute to severe illness.*
• Traditionally‚ elderberry has been used in the prevention and treatment of respiratory problems‚ with more recent evidence supporting a reduction in the severity and duration of viral respiratory infection.
• Both quercetin and vitamin C have shown to exert antiviral‚ anti-inflammatory‚ antioxidant‚ and immunoprotective activities.* When co-administered with quercetin‚ vitamin c may enhance a broad range of antiviral properties‚ interfering at multiple steps of pathogen virulence.*Quercetin is also thought to act as a zinc ionophore‚ enhancing the capacity of zinc to support immune function.*
• Bromelain is a complex mixture of enzymes extracted from the fruit or stem of pineapple‚ with extensive use in traditional folk medicine. The protective properties of bromelain have been demonstrated in both clinical and experimental inflammation models‚ supporting immunomodulatory‚ antioxidant‚ and anti-inflammatory activities.*
Serving Size: 2 Veggie Caps
Servings Per Container: 45
Amount Per Serving / %DV
Vitamin A (palmitate) 5000 IU / 167%
Vitamin C 500 mg / 556 %
Vitamin D-3 (cholecalciferol) 1500 IU / 188%
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) 100 IU / 446%
Zinc (citrate) 25 mg / 227%
Selenium (selenomethionine) 25 mcg / 45%
Copper (citrate) 1 mg / 111%
Quercetin (dihydrate) 300 mg / †
Black Elderberry Extract (4:1) 250 mg / †
Bromelain 100 mg / †
† % Daily Value not established
Other Ingredients: Vegetable Cellulose‚ Magnesium Stearate‚ Silicon Dioxide and Rice Flour.
Suitable fro Most Vegetarians.
All Biospec products are manufactured to meet or exceed all GMP standards / Made in the USA
As a nutritional supplement for adults‚ 2 capsules daily or as directed by your Healthcare Professional.
Suitable for most Vegetarians.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool‚ dry place.
Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
To be dispensed only by healthcare professionals.