Rx Vitamins Rx Essentials for Pets Dogs Powder 226.8 г
Rx Vitamins, Rx Essentials for Pets Dogs Powder, 226.8 г
Good nutrition is a key factor in keeping your dog healthy. Commercial dog foods are fortified with vitamins and minerals‚ but they often only contain the bare minimum that your dog needs. Your dog might benefit from extra nutritional supplements if he or she is extremely active‚ a senior‚ pregnant‚ nursing‚ or suffering health problems. Nutritional supplements are also a useful addition to home cooked-diets to ensure that they are nutritionally balanced.
Rx Vitamins’ Rx Essentials for Pets (Dogs) Powder is a tasty and balanced nutritional supplement that you can add to either commercial or homemade dog food. It provides:
- Calcium citrate for bone health
- Spirulina‚ microscopic algae that supports your dog’s immune system and digestive health
- Defatted‚ desiccated beef liver‚ which is rich in protein and iron
- Maltodextrin‚ which is a carbohydrate that provides your dog with energy
- Sodium ascorbate‚ a form of vitamin C that boosts immune system functioning
- Chicory root‚ a prebiotic that encourages the growth of good bacteria in your dog’s digestive system
- Mung bean extract‚ which is packed with nutrients and amino acids
- Milk thistle‚ which supports your dog’s liver and immune system
- Unrefined molasses crystals‚ which are rich in nutrients and may help relieve joint pain
- Additional vitamins‚ minerals‚ and herbs‚ to ensure balanced nutrition: thiamine‚ riboflavin‚ pyrodoxine‚ calcium pantothenate‚ magnesium citrate‚ niacinamide‚ zinc picolinate‚ manganese chelate‚ kelp‚ potassium citrate‚ iron chelate‚ folic acid‚ copper‚ selenomethionine‚ chromium‚ cyanocobalamin‚ biotin‚ beta carotene‚ vitamin A‚ vitamin D‚ d-alpha tocopherol succinate
Add 1 teaspoon of Rx Essentials for Pets (Dogs) to your dog’s food for every 25 to 50 pounds of his or her weight each day‚ unless otherwise recommended by your veterinarian.
Since its founding‚ Rx Vitamins has been dedicated to producing state-of-the-art and innovative nutraceuticals specific to each health condition. Health care practitioners have come to know Rx Vitamins as a producer of dependable‚ high-quality‚ effective nutritional supplements available at reasonable prices; its products are often recommended to them by fellow clinicians. Rx Vitamins has become well known as a trustworthy source of health-enhancing products that can be counted on to help both human and animal patients‚ due to scientific research.
- MFG # RXESS
- UPC # 708429085102
Guaranteed Analysis per One Scoop (1 Teaspoon):
Vitamin A (Palmitate) 500 IU
Beta Carotene 500 IU
Vitamin C (Ascorbate) 30mg
Vitamin D (Ergocalciferol) 75 IU
Vitamin E (D-Alpha Tocopherol succinate) 15 IU
Vitamin B-1 (Thiamine) 5mg
Vitamin B-2 (Riboflavin) 5mg
Pantothenic Acid (Calcium Pantothenate) 5mg
Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCI) 5mg
Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin) 3mcg
Folic Acid 5mcg
Calcium (Citrate) 75mg
Magnesium (Citrate) 5mg
Iron (Amino Acid Chelate) 250mcg
Potassium (Citrate) 20mg
Zinc (Picolinate) 1.5mg
Manganese (Amino Acid Chelate) 1mg
Copper (Glycinate) 10mcg
Chromium (Polynicotinate) 5mcg
Selenium (Selenomethionine) 5mcg
Spirulina (Blue-green algae) 50mg / *
Milk Thistle 25mg / *
Kelp (Natural Source of Iodine) 60mcg / *
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. (All quantities are minimum quantity unless otherwise noted).
One scoop daily‚ with a meal‚ for each 25-50 lbs. body weight‚ or as recommended by your veterinarian.
Consult your veterinary.
Allergy / Dietary Needs