Country Life’s Acid Rescue contains no fillers‚ like talc or cornstarch‚ and is naturally berry-flavored—without added sugar. Its clean formula begins to neutralize stomach acid to help relieve occasional heartburn or indigestion. Bonus: the two chew-tablet dosage will also provide you with a healthy amount of calcium for stronger‚ healthier bones.
Acid Rescue is for occasional acid indigestion*. It helps neutralize stomach acid and relieves occasional heartburn*. Country Life's clean formula does not contain talc or corn starch. Easy to chew and delicious berry flavor. Two tablets will give you 400 mg Calcium (1‚000 mg Calcium Carbonate).
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose‚ treat‚ cure‚ or prevent any disease.
• For occasional acid indigestion
• Relieves occasional heartburn
• Excellent source of calcium
• Sugar free
• Non-GMO verified by true north‚
• Certified gluten-free by GFCO.ORG‚
• Certified vegan by the AVA‚
• Recyclable Packaging
• Manufacturing supports wind power
• No Yeast‚ Soy‚ Milk‚ Salt‚ Sugar‚ or Preservatives.
• No Artificial colors‚ flavors‚ or Magnesium Stearate
Serving Size - 2 chewable tablets
Servings Per Container - 110
Amount Per Container / % Daily Value
Total Carbonhydrate 2g / Total Sugars 0g /
Includes 0 g added sugars 0g / *
Calcium (from 1‚000 mg calcium carbonate) 400mg / 31%
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate) 20 mg / 5%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2‚000 calorie diet.
Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Xylitol‚ stearic acid‚ dextrin‚ natural berry flavor‚ natural vanilla flavor‚ maltodextrin‚ silica‚ cherry fruit powder‚ cellulose‚ citric acid‚ monk fruit extract.
Adults‚ chew 1 to 2 tablets after a meal. Do not exceed 6 tablets daily. Discuss the supplements and medications that you take with your health care providers.
If you are pregnant‚ nursing‚ or taking medication‚ have a medical condition or planning surgery‚ consult a doctor before using this product. Stop using and consult a doctor if any adverse reactions occur.